Children and Young Persons Family Resources
St. Michael's House teams have put together resources to support Families and their Children
Please see our linked resources below . We will regularly update this page.
On this page you will find links to resources under the following headings. Please click on the list to find your information.
Getting Ready for School Video - August 19th
Snuggle Bear's Book Club Videos
Singing Songs Together
Multi-Sensory Stories for you to Read with your Child
Play Activities at Home
Our Easy to Read Guides below
Health & Wellbeing Resources
Entitlements and Resources
Please see video outling benefits and entitlements for carers - Webinar Information Session : created June 2022.
People with disabilities and their families have access to a range of entitlements and resources.
- The Citizen's Information Board
- Informing families - Federation
- NCSE - National Council for Special Education
- Tusla - Parenting24seven an online resource offering evidence based key messages on what works best for children and families at different stages of childhood and in different situations
- Governments ' First 5’, Ireland’s first ever strategy for early childhood 2019
- Report from National Disability Authority with regard to overage exemptions for the ECCE free pre-school programme 2019
- Minister McHugh announces trial of a new School Inclusion Model to provide the right supports at the right time to students with additional needs 2019
Please send any suggestions to email@example.com
Please view all Organisation information on our One Covid-19 page