St. Michael’s House Schools
St. Michael’s House's is a patron body to six Special National Schools in Dublin. They provide education specifically for children with a moderate/ severe intellectual disability from the age of four to eighteen. Schools are funded by the Department of Education and Skills.
St. Michael's House Schools have individual School websites with school calendars, school information and school enrolment policies.
The school an individual child can attend generally depends upon where they live and is decided by the Department of Education and Skills .
For more information on applying to one of our schools, please contact the school directly
These are the weblinks to the St. Michael’s House Special National Schools;
- St. Michael’s House Ballymun Special National School , Ballymun, Dublin 11
- St. Michael’s House Special National School Baldoyle, Dublin 13
- St. Michael’s House Raheny Special National School Raheny, Dublin 5
- St. Michael’s House Foxfield Special National School Foxfield, Dublin5
- St. Michael’s House Skerries Special National School Skerries, County Dublin
- St. Michael’s House Grovenor Special National School Leopardstown County Dublin