Face A Fear 2021
Can you Face A Fear this October for St. Michael's House? (Only if you dare.....)
St. Michael’s House are asking you to Face a Fear and Challenge Yourself this October to raise a spooky amount of funds for people with disabilities.
We are asking you to
- Set yourself (or your group) a challenge of Facing A Fear
- Raise funds online by setting up your personal fundraising page via www.idonate.ie
- Can you conquer that fear of heights?
- Can you learn a new skill?
- Beat that fear of spiders!
- Commit to a Fitness Goal!
Your personal challenge doesn't have to be spooky!!
Why not Face a Fear as a Group, have some fun with the challenge and celebrate this achievement together!
Each participant will receive a personalised ‘I Faced A Fear’ certificate and treat bag.
We are encouraging all St. Michael's House fundraisers to continue to adhere to current social distancing guidelines and raise monies online via www.idonate.ie