Festive Face Coverings in aid of St. Michael’s House
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, St. Michael's House face coverings are online sales only and will not be on sale from St. Michael's House Receptions or units.
St. Michael's House Fundraising Department are delighted to present their Festive Face Coverings on sale this Christmas in aid of services for people with disabilities.
There are two festive designs to choose from; Christmas Red or Santa's Nice List. See designs modelled below.
Face Coverings cost €6 each (including p&p) and will directly support our Devices Project 2020 or your chosen unit.
Order Online Here
To order click here and following these instructions;
- Click the "Single Donation" button
- Click the "Choose your Amount" button
- Calculate the payment amount (e.g.) two masks @ €6 each is €12, and enter that amount manually
- Fill in your details (e.g.) name, address, contact number, card number
- Click the "Reason for Donating" section. Enter the text "SMH Face Coverings", the quantity and design you require, and your specified unit/service. All non-specified donations will directly support our Devices Project 2020.
Share an image of your face-covering on your social media using #SMHChristmas. For more information contact the Fundraising Department today at firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a #SMHChristmas this Christmas and #StaySafe
Important Note: These are Face Coverings to fundraise and not medical masks. Please see more information below
Double layer fabric face covering, non-medical and ideal for general use.
Fabric: 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Mask with antimicrobial filtered mid-layer.
Disclaimer: not a medical or clinical face mask.
Please note: Product is non-returnable.
DISCLAIMER: The Premier face covering is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical face mask and as such should not be used for this purpose, it should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high and in any exposure to high level heat sources or combustible substances. Remove and do not use mask if you are suffering breathing difficulties or skin irritation.