St. Michael's House #Covid-19 update - August 27th
St. Michael' House are working with the HSE and Public Health Services during this Covid-19 National Emergency .
We wish to keep you updated . Please share this information with anyone linked to our services.
Families are working with the staff teams at a local level but if there are any additional questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Michael's House;
- posted separate August letters to all Families receiving services. Informing Families that SMH are being guided by the HSE Framework for the Resumption of Adult Disabilities Day Services in the context of COVID-19 (May 2020). The letter included a detailed outline of actions and timelines of services.
- posted Easy to Read information to service users directly as one form of communications to outline the latest Covid-19 changes to services
- have ensured mandatory wearing of Masks and have Personal Protective clothing, (PPE), and are continual working with the HSE to ensure continual sufficient supply
- are continuing our series of webinars support sessions for all staff on the reintroduction of services.
- confirm that clinical appointments for both children and adult service users will commence for urgent cases in July and August. Clinicians will contact families to arrange appointments and discuss the infection control measures in place.
- are actively working with other Intellectual Disability agencies/organisations and the HSE on planning supports of service for 2021.
- Engaging with National Federation of Voluntary Bodies for #Budget2021