St. Michael's House #Covid-19 update - June 4th
St. Michael' House are working with the HSE and Public Health Services during this Covid-19 National Emergency .
We wish to keep you updated . Please share this information with anyone linked to our services.
Families are working with the staff teams at a local level but if there are any additional questions - firstname.lastname@example.org
St. Michael's House;
- ensure mandatory wearing of Masks in all residential houses as per HSE Guidance.
- have Personal Protective clothing, (PPE), and are continual working with the HSE to ensure continual sufficient supply
- completed PPE Donning and Doffing instruction webinars and Mask wearing instruction webinars for Residential Staff
- produced a PPE and a detailed Hand Hygiene Video by staff for all staff . This is a nationwide resource and accessible from our www.smh.ie homepage
- are continuing our series of webinars support sessions for our Residential staff teams for updates on topics like: Infection Control Reminders , Service users and Staff testing , HIQA updates, Site Preparedness, Protection of People. Supported staff, supported services.
- continue work on Covid-19 Reopening of Services Group to look at re-introduction of services in a phased process as information unfolds Nationally. This incorporates the Easing of Restrictions guidance plan.
- are actively working with other Intellectual Disability agencies/organisations and the HSE on planning supports of service for 2020.
- Online Supports for All
- update website homepage for Adult and Family Supports for online support to Families at Home. These are detailed supports from our clinician teams.
- update website homepage for Children, Young Persons and Family Supports for online support to Families at Home. These are detailed supports from our clinician teams.
- launched an Activity Hub resource for families to offer supports on : stay active, have fun, self care supports. There are daily updated activities for all
- have issued regular FAQ's, Frequently Asked Questions, to Families and Service users