Please remember- For the vast majority of people COVID-19 is a short lived illness which can cause: - High temperature, shortness of breath and cough as the most common symptoms from which people make a full recovery.
Currently there are 1,125 cases in the Republic of Ireland. There are no confirmed cases in St. Michael's House services to date.
St. Michaels House steering committee are updating regularly on the CoronaVirus /COVID 19 arriving and spreading in Dublin. We are working hour by hour as our Healthcare landscape changes. We are working as best we can to # Flatten the Curve #It is in Our Hands
St. Michael's House are advised by the World Health Organisation, the European Centre for Disease Control and the Health Protection Surveillance Centre.
St. Michael's House ;
- CEO has addressed our supporting community by video
- have informed families of respite break cancellations
- have provided some digital support applications and ideas of how to keep in touch with each other
- have produced a detailed Hand Hygiene video for everyone to view and learn from
- have staff contingency plans on work rosters which is a continual process
- are continually informing staff on any HSE Virus updates, protocols and procedures
- have informed staff teams of the Dedicated Healthcare worker COVID-19 helpline (Callsave 1850 420 420).
- are working on reconfiguration and redeployment plans to ensure continued services where possible
- will provide regular updates on www.smh.ie/Covid-19 and social media - @St.MichaelsHouse. Please print and share this information for any persons linked to St.Michael's House but has no online access. This is the fastest and most timely method of communication at this time.
Families are working with the staff teams at a local level but if there are any additional questions - email@example.com
Where do I get more Information CoronaVirus/ COVID-19 ?
For all clear guidelines on the CoronaVirus/ COVID-19-
Please visit the
- HSE website
- HPSC website
- Department of Health website
- HSE Helpline HSE LIVE 1850 24 1850.
- HSE- Wash your Hands - Hand Hygiene Information
Dedicated Healthcare worker COVID-19 helpline (Callsave 1850 420 420).