12 August 2021: St. Michael's House management team would like to advise that there is no further planned HSE vaccine hubs scheduled to take place in St Michael's House. Therefore please take note of the following HSE registration process for children 12 years and older from today 12th August 2021.
1. Register on line
To register online you will need:
- Mobile phone number and email address (if you are registering a child please use your own contact details)
- PPS number – if you are registering a child, use their PPS number
- Eircode – if you are registering a child, use their Eircode
If you do not have these things, call the COVID-19 helpline to register by telephone instead (please see details below).
Enter child’s name as it appears on your passport so your COVID certificate matches your travel documents.
At least one parent or legal guardian will need to give consent for their child to receive the vaccine, which can be done online. The HSE vaccine registration portal has been modified to allow parents to provide consent for their children to receive the shots.
When you register for your child via the portal, you will receive a text message with a link allowing you to approve parental consent.
If you do not provide consent online, or register over the phone, a parent or guardian will need to confirm consent at the vaccination appointment.
2. Via Phone
- Open: 8am to 8pm, Monday to Sunday.
- The best time to call is between 1pm and 6pm. You will get through to an operator quicker.
- Freephone: 1800 700 700
- Phone: 01 240 8787
- From outside Ireland or the UK: +353 1 240 8787
- Vaccination slots have been made available for 12-15 year olds this weekend along with evening clinics and appointments through a limited number of GPs and pharmacies, the director of the HSE’s vaccination campaign,
You will be offered the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. You will need to attend for a second vaccine dose three weeks after your first dose.
You will receive an appointment for your second vaccine dose via SMS, and this can be arranged for a different vaccination centre if you wish.