We would like to advise you that there is no further planned HSE vaccine hubs scheduled to take place in St Michael's House. Therefore we would like to advise you of the following HSE walk-in clinics being provided over the weekend for anyone age 16 and over that is not yet vaccinated, or you can register online.
1. Walk-in vaccination clinics
The HSE will be operating dose 1 walk-in COVID-19 vaccination clinics over the August bank holiday weekend (31 July -2 Aug). These clinics will be open to anyone aged 16 or over who is not yet vaccinated.
You can attend one of the walk-in clinics and get your first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. You can attend a clinic anywhere, it does not have to be near your home and you do not need to register in advance or book an appointment to attend.
Make sure you check the opening times and locations of the walk-in clinics before attending.
You’ll be offered the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine. You will need to attend for a second vaccine dose three weeks after your first dose. You will receive an appointment for your second vaccine dose via SMS, and this can be arranged for a different vaccination centre if you wish.
All COVID-19 vaccines are free of charge and will give you protection from COVID-19.
Find your local vaccination centre with walk-in clinics
Going to a COVID-19 vaccination centre
You will need to bring these items with you to the walk-in vaccine clinic:
· Photo ID - this can be a passport, driver’s licence, Garda age card, school ID card etc.
· Your Personal Public Service (PPS) number (if you have one)
· Your Eircode
· Mobile phone number
· Email address
· If you don’t have a PPSN, you can still be registered and vaccinated. Please bring proof of your address if you don’t have a PPSN.
2. Register online
· The latest group who can register online to get a COVID-19 vaccine are people aged 16 and 17.
· If you are 16 or 17, you can give consent to get your vaccine. You should also discuss it with your parent or guardian if you wish.
· If you are 18 or older, you can still register if you haven't already.
· 16 and 17 year olds will be offered the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.
· Everyone else will be offered either the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccine.
Need information and advice on COVID-19? Go to www.hse.ie/coronavirus
David Dunne, Director of Operations
St Michael's House