Visitor Restrictions- Update September 18th @6pm after Government Announcement
Re : Covid-19 Visitor Restrictions
Dublin has moved to Level 3 of the National Government Covid-19 Recovery plan from Midnight tonight, September 18th. This will effect Visitor Restrictions to Long Term Residential Care Facilities in Dublin.
1) Visitors to Residential Services in Dublin
There are NO visitors permitted to St.Michael's House Residential Units
- No Family Household can visit St. Michael's House Residential Unit unless on compassionate grounds. This will operate on a case by case basis and will be assessed on an individualised and “house by house” basis.
- No social or family gatherings should take place in other settings. This means NO visitors to Residential Units or Gardens or public spaces.
2) Service Users Home Visits in Dublin
- There are NO Visits to households .
3) Service User Overnight Stays In Dublin
- There are NO Service User Overnight Visits to Family Homes.
Staff are working with families
- Planned visits for the weekend of September 18th will need to be cancelled at local level
- The situation will be kept under review with NPHET and HSE
- Our CEO will write out to Families of Residential Services
- St.Michael's House Navan Services differ from these Dublin restrictions. They are notified locally.
We understand this is disappointing news for everyone and our staff will work with families on a local level to support service users as much as possible.
While these restrictions are for the protection of people, most at risk, we recognise the unprecedented impact on people's daily lives