It is important to look after our Mental Health & Wellbeing.
World Mental Health Awarness Week October 2022
Click on the links below for different ways to keep your mind healthy and happy.
Mental Wellbeing Self-Care
- Self Soothe Toolkit
- Simple Body Relaxation Guide
- Being Thankful
- Mental Health Ireland Mindfulness Resources
- What is Mindfulness
- Mindfulness: 'Focus on the Breath' with James
- Mindfulness: 'Relaxing your Muscles' with James
- Mindfulness: 'Feeling Thankful' with Sine
- Mindfulness: ' Mindful Eating with James'
- Mindfulness: ' Take Notice with Cliodhna'
Looking After our Health
- Click here to visit the website brushmyteeth.ie to learn about brushing your teeth
- Click here for our Health & Wellbeing Resource
- The Science of Sleep with Dr. Matthew Sadlier- Mental Health Ireland Podcast
- Nutrition and Our Mood with Orla Walsh RD- Mental Health Ireland Podcast
- The mind body connection with Brendan Doyle & Alan Heary- Mental Health Ireland Podcast
- Reflecting on resiliance with Nicki Hayes & Dr Sharon Lambert
Resources for Children
- Click here for activities to support mental health & wellbeing
- Click here for 'RoomForUsAll' a neuroinclusive story