Are you considering a new career for 2021?
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to complete a NFQ Level 7 BA Degree with Social Care while working in St. Michael's House. This scheme allows people to work for the organisation and study for an approved qualification. Read about the scheme here
- Flexible Hours
- Incremental Pay Scale
- 170 Locations across Dublin
- plus any more
Note the Entry Requirements for the Course are
- Interest in and commitment to the area of intellectual disability
- The ability to complete a level 7 degree
- Have the time flexibility to meet the requirements of the course including practice placements that are unpaid
- Be over 23 and/or have completed a relevant Level 5 or Level 6 qualification
- All applicants must also satisfactorily pass an entry interview, be fit to practice and gain Garda Clearance
Closing Date 20th June 2021
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 2988544 for more information.