Are you considering a new career for 2021?
St. Michael's House and Open Training College have launched an exciting intiative to Earn as You Learn in 2021.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates to complete a NFQ Level 7 BA Degree with Social Care while working in St. Michael's House. This scheme allows people to work for the organisation and study for an approved qualification. Read about the scheme here
- Flexible Hours
- Incremental Pay Scale
- 170 Locations across Dublin
- plus any more
Note the Entry Requirements for the Course are
- Interest in and commitment to the area of intellectual disability
- The ability to complete a level 7 degree
- Have the time flexibility to meet the requirements of the course including practice placements that are unpaid
- Be over 23 and/or have completed a relevant Level 5 or Level 6 qualification
- All applicants must also satisfactorily pass an entry interview, be fit to practice and gain Garda Clearance
Closing Date 20th June 2021
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01) 2988544 for more information.