St. Michael' House are working with the HSE and Public Health Services during this #Covid-19 National Emergency .
We are working within the Directive of Taoiseach on March 27th.
We have no confirmed case of COVID-19 in St. Michael's House to date.
We are an essential service and we are working with all teams to keep some levels of service to the people who use our services in this unprecedented time.
We are taken the following actions for St. Michael's House for work on March 30th
Please note that we will be operating on the principle that restrictions may last for many weeks beyond April 12th.
St. Michael's House;
- Line Managers are working with staff teams directly to ensure essential services continue from March 30th
- have increased office space availability
- continues to ensure Social Distancing is in place and staggered work hours available
- have ensured that all essential working staff are requested to carry Staff ID and are issued with an Organisation Essential worker letter for their journey to their place of work
- have met the clear cocooning staff criteria and are not expected to work from the 30th March
- have offered staff a number of leave options for a limited period
- reception areas in administration buildings are restricted with further assessment on 30/3/20
- and, IT department aim to increase the numbers of PC’s at home in the short term, dispatch remaining laptops and issue extra smart phones to enable more and more staff to work from home.
We will continue to keep staff and families informed as information unfolds
We will provide regular updates on www.smh.ie/Covid-19 and social media - @St.MichaelsHouse.
Where do I get more Information CoronaVirus/ COVID-19 ?
For all clear guidelines on the CoronaVirus/ COVID-19-
Please visit the
- HSE website
- HPSC website
- Department of Health website
- HSE Helpline HSE LIVE 1850 24 1850.
- HSE- Wash your Hands - Hand Hygiene Information
Dedicated Healthcare worker COVID-19 helpline (Callsave 1850 420 420).