St. Michael’s House commitment to standards in Fundraising Practice
St. Michael’s House is fully committed to achieving the standards contained within the Governance Code for the Voluntary and Charity Sector and the Fundraising Guiding Principles and the Statement of Recommended Practice (SORP) for its accounts.
The purpose of the statement is to:
- Improve fundraising practice;
- Promote high levels of accountability and transparency by organisations fundraising from the public;
- Provide clarity and assurances to donors and prospective donors about the organisations they support.
The St. Michael’s House report on our fundraising activities is available in our most recent Annual Report.
- St. Michael’s House Statement July 2018
- Complaints Feedback Procedure for Fundraising
- Donor Charter
- Compliance Statement 2018
- Fundraising Policy
We have an exceptionally committed Board of Directors, none of whom take fees or expenses for their work or time.
Our services are listed on the Charity Institute of Chartered Accounts as a compliant member of this organisation.