Bring a Book, Buy a Book 2022
St. Michael's House Bring a Book, Buy a Book 2022
The Campaign - March 2022
This March our Annual National Campaign celebrates 15 years of encouraging reading for all. Each passing year, the campaign has grown in popularity with up to 200 companies, schools and clubs hosting events around the country and an average of 30,000 book exchanges annually. As we navigate through the next phase of the pandemic, our Bring a Book Buy a Book campaign remains a virtual event. We are hopeful that in 2023 we will see the return of our popular in-person events across businesses, schools and clubs. We are asking all book-lovers to Pass the Book in 2022 and support our Devices Scheme for people with disabilities.
Virtually Pass The Book in 2022
Can you #PassTheBook with your colleagues & friends ONLINE this March?
To get involved:
- Pass The Book by sending a surprise book to a colleague or friend to enjoy
- Download the SMH eBook Report Card & Share recommended reads on your social platforms
- Donate to Support St. Michael's House
Contact email@example.com today for more information.
Supporting our Service
You can donate by
- Scanning the QR Code below
- Donate €4 by texting SMH to 50300 (* Text to Donate: St. Michael's House receive a minimum of €3.60. Service Provider: LIKECHARITY. Helpline: 076 6805278)
- Donate online here
Funds raised through the Bring a Book, Buy a Book campaign will support St. Michael's House Devices Project 2022. Click on the video below to learn more.
A PassTheBook event is a welcomed wellbeing activity this World Book Day. By supporting each other your event will be supporting services for people with disabilities also. This is an excellent Corporate Social Responsibility initiative for your company.
Click here to see our Bring a Book Buy a Book gallery.
Thank you to our reading advocate supporters;
Our Corporate and School Book Campaign Testimonials video