Want to try a new activity or become more active well this is you opportunity?Ongoing Clubs at the Leisure Centre
- Walking & Activities Club: Tuesdays 10am - 10.45am
- Soccer Club: Thursdays at 10.30am
- Health & Wellbeing: Wednesdays and Saturdays at 2pm
- Athletic Club: Mondays at 11am
- Motor Activities: Tuesdays at 11am
- GAA Club for girls: dates pending
- Snorkelling: Thursday: at 11.30am
- Aqua Fitness Wednesday at 6pm
If you are interested in registering your family member for any of the above clubs or would like to have more information, please contact the Leisure Centre.
The Leisure Centre hosts regular events for service users and their families. Details will be posted on this page.
St. Michael's House Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Belcamp Lane, Belcamp, Dublin 24, T: 01-8483361
Sports Day 2011
The Leisure Centre will be hosting their annual Sports Day on Friday 9th September 2011 from 2pm to 4pm.
Open to Adults and Children with a range of sports, activities and guaranteed fun.
To book or for more information please contact the Leisure Centre staff on (01) 8483361.