- Please note the Swimming Pool is not open to the public
- The pool is open to St. Michael's House day and residential services daily Monday & Tuesday 9.00am to 3.00pm Wednesday 9.30am to 7.00pm and Thursday 9.30 am to 4.30pm.
- Wednesday 3.00pm to 7.00pm each service user can be accompanied by one adult family member.
- Thursday 9.15am to 10.00am parent and child advanced booking necessary.
- Thursday 3.00pm to 3.45pm and 3.45pm to 4.30pm each service user can be accompanied by parents and siblings adavanced booking required
- Swimming Lessons: Contact the Leisure Centre
- Adult and one child €5, Family €10
- A Leisure Centre Information Form has to be completed before a service user first uses the pool. These forms are available at the Leisure Centre.
- Swim hats must be worn.
- All pool users must shower before using the pool.
- No Outdoor Footwear to be worn in the pool area.
- Swim nappies should be worn by anyone who requires them (details of suppliers available from the Centre).
- Pool hoists are only to be used by trained staff.
- All families should make themselves familiar with the Normal Operating Procedures and the Emergency Action Plan.
St. Michael's House Leisure Centre and Swimming Pool, Belcamp Lane, Belcamp, Dublin 17 T: 01-8483361